Friday, May 07, 2010

Serving Jehovah God with my whole heart.

I hear people talking about how spiritual they are, and my question is if you are spiritual you believe in God right? Than you would do what's pleasing to God, and I find that most people who deem themselves spiritual tend to do what they want to do instead of what God request of them.

I had a friend who told me that I should put God first in all things, and it ended up that we broke up. I told him that God stated clearly in his word that premarital sex is wrong so I ought to wait until I am married. He states that I took the situation to far, and I just don't get it.

God states that we should go out and do preaching work, and give bible studies I don't know of two many religions that do this, and stick with it. I have the privilege to serve as one of Jehovah's people. I know that follow God's rules can be hard at times but it worth it.

No comments: